Friday, September 18, 2009

It's been a long time posting ---

WOW, I can't believe it's been a year since last post! My how time flies when you're having fun. I am now a college graduate! Who would have guessed that at 60 I have finally achieved one of my dreams - an Associates in Arts Degree, for a fiber artist. My business is slowly starting to take shape and I'll have more on that later. My DH, Ray, is in the process of converting a 16 ft. x 20 ft one car garage into a studio for me. So far, it has ceiling, ceiling fan, track lights, a stove, fireplace [provided by EdenPur - wonderful gadget], the walls are almost ready to paint and laminate flooring will be put in one spot with carpeting in the rest. Will post pictures when all is said and done with before and after.

I have discovered a wonderful Blog page - Sew Useful Designs and as soon as I figure out how to put her button on my page, you'll be able to find her too. More later.

Namaste - Terri

1 comment:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Congratulations on your degree. Hope you post some pictures of your work soon.